Sunday 18 October 2015

hello everyone

This is my first attempt at writing about our experiences as a fellow traveller as the name suggests these experiences always include my very dear plus one , my husband , my soul mate and my fellow traveller Prashanth.
both of us being doctors we try to get away as often as we can and needless to say to a new place every time and we try to find places that are isolated from 'tourists'.
The conventional holiday spots are beyond crowded they are noisy, expensive and anything but a holiday...
The past 2 years that we ve been married we ve had about 10 memorable trips and i wish to share them with you,

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Looking forword to your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Culdnt have done it without you . my personal technical guide;)

      Delete
    2. So I'm a technical guide ?!

      Delete
  2. Haha.. Writing is fun. It always is. We are just mediums.

    ReplyDelete